Sure I Can
No side effects.
30,000 people solve their root
causes of health challenge
since year 2004
Success Stories and counting
Successfully help more than 30,000 people solve their root causes of health challenge since year 2004.
You don’t lack an advanced medical system, what you lack of is an integrative approach that give you ‘HOPE‘.
Facilitate speedy recovery through caring medical professionals by using integrative and natural approaches.
Natural health supplements formulated carefully by our pharmacist, naturopath and nutritionists with no side effects.
DIY Health Programs
Personalised and custom-made health solutions and home DIY health programs.
Providing online and offline coaching to corporates and individuals.
BODY, MIND, AND SPIRIT
Integrative medicine is healing-oriented medicine that takes account of the whole person (body, mind, and spirit). It emphasizes the therapeutic relationship between clients and physician and makes use of all appropriate therapies, both conventional and alternative approaches to help them to reveal and treat the root cause of their problems.
Patient and practitioner are partners in the healing process.
Emphasize on preventive health solution through the balance of body, mind and spirit.
Appropriate use of both complementary and alternative medicines that facilitate healing response.
Effective clinically proven natural remedies and less invasive alternative treatments for recovery.
We see integrative healthcare being the future of preventive medicine, revealing the root cause of one’s health challenges and providing natural solutions with no side effects.
We facilitate safe and speedy recovery through integrating alternative treatments and health supplements made from effective natural ingredients.
Dr. Calvin Lim Fook Loong
Dr. Calvin Lim Fook Loong graduated as a pharmacist in University of Strathclyde, Glasgow Scotland in 1998. After his internship in General Hospital Penang, he set up his first retail pharmacy in Penang in January 2000.
Throughout his pharmaceutical practice, he realized that Western medicine is mainly focus on symptomatic relief. This triggered his interest to pursue his studies in natural therapy and homeopathy. In 2015, he pursued his postgraduate studies in clinical homeopathy in Kolkata, India, under Bengal Allen Medical Institute Post Graduate Program. He is also a registered member of American Naturopathy Medical Association (ANMA) and certified naturopathy practitioner under ANMA.
In 2014, Dr. Calvin decided to set up his integrative medicine practice by setting up HAMC Health Solution Center. In 2016, he also started formulating his own health supplements under the brand of NutriRem.
In 2018, he gained his Phd under IIC University of Technology Cambodia by doing research on health management for cancer patients.
Dr. Calvin serves as one of the best person to advocates the integration of Eastern and Western medicines through the emphasis on diet and nutrition to facilitate speedy recovery.
- PhD in Health Management for Cancer Diet (IIC University, Cambodia)
- Registered Naturopathy Physician of American Naturopathy Medical Association ANMA
- Homeopathy Practitioner (Malaysia Homeopathic Medical Council HOM)
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Pharmaceutical Science (Pharmacist) University Of Strathclyde Scotland UK
- Member of American Naturopathy Medical Association ANMA
- Participant in Bengal Allen Medical Institute Post Graduate Program (fellow student of Dr Subrata Banerjea & Dr Saptarshi Banerjea)
- ITEC Diploma in Diet & Nutrition UK
- Certificate Of Chinese medicine theory
- Certificate of Nutrition in Chinese Medicine
- Participant in Anthroposophic Medicine Germany
- BSE Excellerated Business School for Enterpreneurs Graduate 2012
- DBS Doers Business School Graduate 2015